Come to the "2011 Canadian National Exhibition" this summer, starting Friday, August 19th to Labour Day Monday, September 5th and enjoy the best the CNE has to offer. To learn more about the above special offers and other special events, click here.
Bring the whole family to the annual Canadian National Exhibition located on the CNE grounds in downtown Toronto. Come celebrate Canada's oldest annual fair featuring a grand tradition of food, fun and festivities. This year's fair features some of your favourite attractions from years' past plus a whole lineup of new and exciting adventures that are guaranteed to thrill your entire family. Events and attractions scheduled this year include:
- Gates open 10 am to 10 pm
- CNE Casino (noon to 6 am daily)
- Midway thrill rides and games (until midnight!)
- Kids' World near the Dufferin Gate open 10am to 8pm
- Garden Show at Heritage Court open 10am to 10 pm
- The Farm in the Better Living Centre (West) open 10am to 10pm
- Horse Show in the Horse Palace
- Food Building (until 10 pm daily)
- Shopping indoors and outdoors until 10pm every night
- Monday, August 22nd and Monday, August 29th are Kids' Toonie Days when kids 13 and under get in for $2.00 when accompanied by a paying adult (this deal is only available at the CNE gate)
- Come to the CNE after 5:00 pm between Monday and Thursday and pay only $5 admission. This special $5 offer is only available at a CNE ticket booth (not online), and is not available on Labour Day Monday.
- Air Miles Offers: CNE Admission Passes (95 Reward Miles) and Ride All-Day Passes+Admission (285 Reward Miles) are available online at the Airmiles.ca Website here.
When you start hearing the roaring engines overhead, between September 4th and 5th, you know the summer holidays are almost over and school's upon us, as the CNE welcomes the fantastic technological display and skills behind the Canadian International Air Show!
Buy your tickets before Opening Day and save up to 31% on your CNE admission. The online ticket store is available here with bonus coupons for Pizza Nova and Tiny Tom Donuts, plus Express Entry. Until August 19th, MAC's Conveinence stores will sell discounted tickets in store.
For more information on the 2011 Canadian National Exhibition click here.
For more information about CNE Special Offers, click here and to Plan your CNE Visit and details about parking, public transit, the CNE Guidebook, Calendar, etc. click here.
If you own an APPLE iPhone or RIM's Blackberry, the CNE just introduced new APPS to help plan your visit to The Ex:
- Click here for the Apple iPhone CNE app
- Click here for the Blackberry CNE app
Let us know if the app improved your visit!