Lets go the "The Ex!", starting Friday, August 17th to Labour Day Monday, September 3rd 2012 and enjoy the best the CNE has to offer. To learn more about the above special offers and other special events, click here.
Bring the whole family to the annual Canadian National Exhibition located on the CNE grounds in downtown Toronto. Come celebrate Canada's oldest annual fair featuring a grand tradition of food, fun and festivities. This year's fair features some of your favourite attractions from years' past plus a whole lineup of new and exciting adventures that are guaranteed to thrill your entire family. Events and attractions scheduled this year include:
- Gates open 10 am to 10 pm
- CNE Casino (noon to 6 am daily)
- Midway thrill rides and games (until midnight!)
- Kids' World near the Dufferin Gate open 10am to 8pm
- Garden Show at Heritage Court open 10am to 10 pm
- The Farm in the Better Living Centre (West) open 10am to 10pm
- Horse Show in the Horse Palace
- Food Building (until 10 pm daily)
- Shopping indoors and outdoors until 10pm every night, for a list of the Wharehouse Outlet Vendors just click here. Please note the Booth # and Hall location (ie. C or G).
- Monday, August 2Oth and Monday, August 27th are Kids' Toonie Days when kids 13 and under get in for $2.00 when accompanied by a paying adult (this deal is only available at the CNE gate)
- Come to the CNE after 5:00 pm between Monday and Thursday and pay only $5 admission. This special $5 offer is only available at a CNE ticket booth (not online), and is not available on Labour Day Monday.
- GREAT YOUTH DAY SPECIAL : On Tuesday, August 28th young people age 19 and under get into the CNE for FREE until 3pm (10am to 3pm).
- Air Miles Offers: CNE Admission Passes (95 Reward Miles) and Ride All-Day Passes+Admission (285 Reward Miles) are available online at the Airmiles.ca Website here.
When you start hearing the roaring engines overhead, it must be Labour Day Weekend! Between September 1st and 3rd, the CNE welcomes the fantastic technological display and aerobatic skills behind the 63rd Canadian International Air Show! The Air Show takes place on the waterfront, just south of Bandshell Park.
Buy your tickets before Opening Day and save up to 31% on your CNE admission. The online ticket store is available here with bonus coupons for Pizza Nova and Tiny Tom Donuts, plus Express Entry. Until August 16th, MAC's Conveinence stores will sell discounted tickets in store.
For more information on the 2012 Canadian National Exhibition click here.
For more information about CNE Special Offers, click here and to Plan your CNE Visit and details about parking, public transit, the CNE Guidebook, Calendar, etc. click here.
There's plenty of food to try at the CNE, indulgent-types will want to enter the sodium-zone at Bacon Nation. Healthier-types should try the raw food vendor, VIE, which has some great tacos YOU MUST TRY! If you must have meat in your Tacos, go Korean for a change at Far East Tacos. Food at the CNE can get expensive for a family so here's a great $5 OFF coupon for a small group if you enjoy Mamma's Pizza, the click on it for the full-size and print out a copy or two!
If you own an APPLE iPhone or RIM's Blackberry, the CNE just introduced new APPS to help plan your visit to The Ex:
- Click here for the Apple iPhone CNE app
- For the Android CNE App app in the Google Play Store just click here.
- Click here for the Blackberry CNE app
Before Opening Day tickets to the CNE can be pre-purchased at TheEx.com website (or Mac's Conveince Stores and GO Transit Stations at Union Station, Barrie, Kitchener, Lakeshore, Milton & Richmond Hill), to save up to 31% from regular admission prices (like just $12 for an Admissions Pass or $36 for Admissions plus a Rides All-Day Pass). On Opening Day, Friday, August 17th only, a special is on for $8 admission at the gate, plus get 10 ride tickets for just $20!